At Qatar Academy Al Khor, we always work to support families in the best way possible in all aspects of student enrollment in the school. In order to do this, we have developed a detailed, clear withdrawal process to help those who wish to transition their child out of Qatar Academy Al Khor to another school and to ensure a successful and smooth transition with no delays or conflicts.
Below are the procedures for withdrawing a student from Qatar Academy Al Khor:
- Inform us when your child will be leaving as early as possible. We recommend you do this during school days and avoid school holidays.
- The parent must complete the Withdrawal Form available on the school website, at the front desk, or in the Admissions Office.
- The parent or legal guardian must submit the Withdrawal Form in person in the Admissions Office.
- The parent must submit the Vacancy Letter to the Admissions Office.
- If the reason for withdrawal is leaving the country, the parent must submit a letter of explanation to the Admissions Office.
To complete the withdrawal procedures, the parent must verify all outstanding obligations:
- Payment of all financial obligations must be paid in the Cashier’s Office.
- If the student has textbooks, they must be returned to the class advisor.
- If the student has library books, they must be returned to the library or to the class advisor.
- If the student has technological devices such as a laptop, they must be returned to the class advisor.
- It is essential that the Withdrawal Procedure is fully completed to avoid any delays/conflicts.
- No school records will be released to the parents/guardians until the Withdrawal Process has been completed and the financial account fulfilled.
Upon completion of the Withdrawal Procedure, the Admissions Team will do the following:
- Unblock the student who was having financial obligations from the system of the Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
- Send the final school report to the parent.
- Withdraw the student officially from the school system.
- Withdraw the student officially from the system of the Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
For questions and concerns please contact the Admission Office at: