QAK offers the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP) for students in Grades 11 and 12. The IB Diploma program is open to all students that meet the promotion requirements of grade 10.
For external candidates, Admission to the IBDP depends on academic performance, social and emotional wellbeing, subject offerings, or a combination of these factors.
Admission of new students wishing to enroll in the in Year 11 IBDP need to meet the following requirements:
- Present complete school records for grades 8, 9 and 10.
- Students need to pass the entrance exams in Arabic, English and Math.
- Confidential Academic recommendation from 2 previous teachers.
- Personal / Social recommendation from “Counselor, Principal, Dean of Students, Vice Principal and Principal”.
- Interview by DP coordinator, Principal and Counselor.
- Students’ Subject choices meet the course offerings at QAK.